After a spate of worker suicides, Foxconn — a Taiwan-based company contracted by Apple to produce iPods and iPhones — opened the doors of its Shenzhen, China plant to reporters. Take a look inside the factory and behind the controversy.
More Photography from Time
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line
- Lindsay Lohan’s Brushes With the Law … in Mug Shots