After a spate of worker suicides, Foxconn — a Taiwan-based company contracted by Apple to produce iPods and iPhones — opened the doors of its Shenzhen, China plant to reporters. Take a look inside the factory and behind the controversy.
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado