Forget fireworks on the Fourth of July. It’s totally better to have a donut on the Fourth of June. Yes, today is National Doughnut Day, and TIME is set to celebrate by taking a look at the five donuts better left in the bottom of the box.
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado