Alfred Hitchcock’s landmark Psycho had its New York premiere 50 years ago today. A half-century after Marion Crane first pulled in to the Bates Motel, NewsFeed takes a look at the five ways it changed movies. (Also check out the photos of our Toy Story 3 preview)
More Photography from Time
- A Night to Remember: New York Puppy Prom 2013
- Wild at Art: Astonishing Paintings, Sculptures, and Photographs by Animal Artists
- Dogs Rescued from Oklahoma Tornado Find Shelter in Boca Raton
- Words with Foes: Spelling Bee Contestants Put on Their Game Faces
- 20 Timeless Photos That Made Our Week
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.