It’s a stereotype that Americans don’t care about soccer. But what if we stopped talking about the fact that nobody scores and that ties are acceptable, and started talking about the beautiful people on the field? (via TIME’s World Cup Blog)
More Photography from Time
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line
- Lindsay Lohan’s Brushes With the Law … in Mug Shots