A set of negatives purchased at a garage sale may be worth as much as $200 million, after experts said they could be the work of famed photographer Ansel Adams. Here are five finds that meant big bucks for the bargain-bin sleuths.
More Photography from Time
- A Night to Remember: New York Puppy Prom 2013
- Wild at Art: Astonishing Paintings, Sculptures, and Photographs by Animal Artists
- Dogs Rescued from Oklahoma Tornado Find Shelter in Boca Raton
- Words with Foes: Spelling Bee Contestants Put on Their Game Faces
- 20 Timeless Photos That Made Our Week
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.