Rumors had swirled for weeks about possible celebrities to take a spin on Dancing with the Stars. The full cast was officially revealed last night.
As previously reported, Bristol Palin and Jersey Shore’s “The Situation” will put on their dancing shoes for Season 11 of the show. The rest of the cast includes singers, athletes, actors, comedians, and, well, Audrina from The Hills. The show will premiere on Sept. 20.
Here’s the full cast list, via the Wrap:
- Brandy, R&B singer and former America’s Got Talent judge
- Michael Bolton, adult-contemporary radio staple
- Margaret Cho, comedian who will need to tone down her act for the show
- Rick Fox, former Los Angeles Laker
- Jennifer Grey, actress, Dirty Dancer
- David Hasselhoff, actor, viral-video star, huge in Germany
- Florence Henderson, actress, former Mama Brady
- Kyle Massey, actor, Disney star, will make the kids watch
- Bristol Palin, everyone’s favorite Secret Life star
- Audrina Patridge, that one brunette girl on The Hills
- Kurt Warner, Super Bowl MVP
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, eight-pack owner, fist-pumper, GTLer