Detroit football fans are miffed this morning. We can’t say that we blame them. Thanks to a bizarre referee call yesterday, the Lions had a touchdown yanked away, and lost to the Bears 19-14. But then again, this is nothing new in recent Detroit sports history. Is it possible that game officials have it in for the Motor City? Let us consider the evidence
More Photography from Time
- 20 Timeless Photos That Made Our Week
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line