This weekend, New York City played host to the CMJ Music Marathon—in which 1,200 bands performed in 80 venues over 4 days. NewsFeed examines 10 of the weirdest band names at the festival.
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado
- Guinness World Records 2014: Wackiest Highlights