Books-on-tape just got so much cooler. Actor Johnny Depp, along with Joe Hurley and even Keith Richards himself, will voice the 23-hour audiobook reading of Richards’ memoir Life, Hachette Audio announced Monday. Depp, the nonchalant enigma of cool, seems like natural fit, which makes us wonder: Who is the would-be voice of our life stories?
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado