The world has gone Harry Potter mad in the week before the second to last film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, hits theaters. Monday night, the film’s stars hit the New York premiere, chatting up fans and celebrity guests. See some of the best shots from the red carpet.
More Photography from Time
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line
- Lindsay Lohan’s Brushes With the Law … in Mug Shots