More than 200,000 people are expected to participate in Guinness World Records Day, held every year on Nov. 18 to get people to break more records. In anticipation of the annual milestone, groups of people around the world have shattered records in oddly-specific categories. Check out the best — and weirdest — of the record-breakers.
More Photography from Time
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line
- Lindsay Lohan’s Brushes With the Law … in Mug Shots