April 20th has become the de facto stoner “holiday,” and marijuana enthusiasts across the nation gather covertly — or in some cities, not so covertly — to partake in the herb. Whether you’re smoking or not today (and we don’t advocate lighting up without a prescription), here are some wacky to fit into the pot culture.
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado