April 20th has become the de facto stoner “holiday,” and marijuana enthusiasts across the nation gather covertly — or in some cities, not so covertly — to partake in the herb. Whether you’re smoking or not today (and we don’t advocate lighting up without a prescription), here are some wacky to fit into the pot culture.
More Photography from Time
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line
- Lindsay Lohan’s Brushes With the Law … in Mug Shots