The lace! Those pleats! Oh and that train! Everyone is buzzing about the dress that Kate Middleton wore as she was crowned Duchess of Cambridge, and the ever-critical fashion industry is no exception. NewsFeed chats with designers to determine once and for all: Was it a hit or a miss?
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado