The lace! Those pleats! Oh and that train! Everyone is buzzing about the dress that Kate Middleton wore as she was crowned Duchess of Cambridge, and the ever-critical fashion industry is no exception. NewsFeed chats with designers to determine once and for all: Was it a hit or a miss?
More Photography from Time
- America’s 11 Most Endangered Historic Places
- Wild at Art: Astonishing Paintings, Sculptures, and Photographs by Animal Artists
- Dogs Rescued from Oklahoma Tornado Find Shelter in Boca Raton
- Words with Foes: Spelling Bee Contestants Put on Their Game Faces
- 20 Timeless Photos That Made Our Week
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.