While the NFL’s lockout has turned to a frenzy of off-season signings, the NBA’s owner-imposed lockout has just started to take shape. But it isn’t all “poor-me” for the owners of U.S.-based sports teams. And that includes the NBA.
More Photography from Time
- 20 Timeless Photos That Made Our Week
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line