Delicious, salty, and oh-so-cheap. You’d be hard-pressed to find a college student that hasn’t succumbed at least once to the wallet-friendly goodness of Nissin’s Cup Noodles. The instant noodles are celebrating 40 years by unveiling a museum dedicated to the inexpensive sustenance. Here are the highlights.
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado