June is LGBT Pride Month — a period of celebration for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered communities of the world — marked by marches, parades and parties in cities from Athens to Tel Aviv to New York City.
More Photography from Time
- These Photos of Santas Swimming in Aquarium Tanks Will Make Your Christmas a Whole Lot Splashier
- The Top 10 Googled Images of 2013
- Naughty or Nice? SantaCon 2013 Storms Manhattan
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane