For 33 years, truckers and families have gathered at the Iowa 80 Truckstop — billed as the largest truck stop in the world — to enjoy food, music, and an up-close look at the big rigs.
More Photography from Time
- America’s 11 Most Endangered Historic Places
- Wild at Art: Astonishing Paintings, Sculptures, and Photographs by Animal Artists
- Dogs Rescued from Oklahoma Tornado Find Shelter in Boca Raton
- Words with Foes: Spelling Bee Contestants Put on Their Game Faces
- 20 Timeless Photos That Made Our Week
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.