For 33 years, truckers and families have gathered at the Iowa 80 Truckstop — billed as the largest truck stop in the world — to enjoy food, music, and an up-close look at the big rigs.
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado
- Guinness World Records 2014: Wackiest Highlights