As Google revamps its New York City headquarters, TIME takes a look at its quirky new digs, complete with office-lounge slides, subway-themed conference rooms and free food.
More Photography from Time
- TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013
- These Photos of Santas Swimming in Aquarium Tanks Will Make Your Christmas a Whole Lot Splashier
- The Top 10 Googled Images of 2013
- Naughty or Nice? SantaCon 2013 Storms Manhattan
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
Have to ask my boss at http://www.realestatebig.com for changing working place a little like this and we're happy man.
I wish i can work at this office. Awesome! woodhappy.com
We're no Google, but our office is well on its way to comparable :) Check out the photos on our site by clicking on my name!
as Antonio said I am alarmed that anyone able to profit $7098 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this site link
If everybody would love to work in a place like this, why don't office rentals create it?