As Google revamps its New York City headquarters, TIME takes a look at its quirky new digs, complete with office-lounge slides, subway-themed conference rooms and free food.
More Photography from Time
- America’s 11 Most Endangered Historic Places
- A Night to Remember: New York Puppy Prom 2013
- Wild at Art: Astonishing Paintings, Sculptures, and Photographs by Animal Artists
- Dogs Rescued from Oklahoma Tornado Find Shelter in Boca Raton
- Words with Foes: Spelling Bee Contestants Put on Their Game Faces
- 20 Timeless Photos That Made Our Week
Have to ask my boss at http://www.realestatebig.com for changing working place a little like this and we're happy man.
I wish i can work at this office. Awesome! woodhappy.com
We're no Google, but our office is well on its way to comparable :) Check out the photos on our site by clicking on my name!
as Antonio said I am alarmed that anyone able to profit $7098 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this site link
If everybody would love to work in a place like this, why don't office rentals create it?