As Google revamps its New York City headquarters, TIME takes a look at its quirky new digs, complete with office-lounge slides, subway-themed conference rooms and free food.
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado
Have to ask my boss at http://www.realestatebig.com for changing working place a little like this and we're happy man.
I wish i can work at this office. Awesome! woodhappy.com
We're no Google, but our office is well on its way to comparable :) Check out the photos on our site by clicking on my name!
as Antonio said I am alarmed that anyone able to profit $7098 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this site link
If everybody would love to work in a place like this, why don't office rentals create it?