As Google revamps its New York City headquarters, TIME takes a look at its quirky new digs, complete with office-lounge slides, subway-themed conference rooms and free food.
More Photography from Time
- 20 Timeless Photos That Made Our Week
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line
Have to ask my boss at http://www.realestatebig.com for changing working place a little like this and we're happy man.
I wish i can work at this office. Awesome! woodhappy.com
We're no Google, but our office is well on its way to comparable :) Check out the photos on our site by clicking on my name!
as Antonio said I am alarmed that anyone able to profit $7098 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this site link
If everybody would love to work in a place like this, why don't office rentals create it?