Uncle Joe's High Jinks
- Joe Biden’s High Jinks
- The ‘BFD’
- The Preemptive Gay Marriage Announcement
- The ‘Malarkey’ Debate
- Getting Cozy in A Biker Bar
- The 2012 Memorial Day Speech
- Asking a Wheelchair-Bound Senator to ‘Stand Up’
- ‘Barack America’
- Inviting Firefighters to the White House for a Beer
- His Cameo on Parks and Recreation
- Loving the SNL Parodies of Himself
What was even better was Obama's reaction, like; 'Yeah, yeah o.k. Joe, great, Jesus Christ the mic's still on o.k. great, yep, yep it is, big deal Joe, big deal.'
Happy Birthday, Mr Vice President!!!
What a great birthday, I will be celebrating my 70th May 27, 2013. You are my awesome VP and I admire you very much. I pray for you and your family nightly and our President and his family. I am very greatful that you are doing so much for our military.
Please celebrate a great day with family and friends and take care of yourself...thank you for your dedication to making America better.
How about back in 1987 when he was running for president and plagiarized a speech by Nile Kinnick. Ho-ho-ho. What a guy!
Joe Biden is a national treasure. After the last cretin to occupy the position, it is nice to have someone with a soul, who is comfortable displaying emotion in public, and isn't more machine than man.