Have you ever been to a reptile expo? Neither had we. This past weekend TIME’s Amy Lombard attended the New York Reptile Show, where over 200 vendors from the New York area gathered to introduce and sell their slithering friends to hundreds of attendees. Don’t worry, we took pictures – here’s what you missed.
More Photography from Time
- Metro North Train Derailment: See Photos From the Scene
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Photos: Balloons Take Flight
- The Face of a Criminal As He Gets Older — And More Insane
- The 11 Most Memorable Selfies of 2013
- Portrait of the Baby as a Young Napper: Artist Creates Magical Snapshots Imagining Her Son’s Dreams
- Intense Rains Cause Deadly Flash Floods in Northern Colorado
The second pic for example is a Suriname TOAD...not a "frog". There is a difference. Research the species or at least ask the vendors. There are tons of little kids who would like to learn something from this slideshow instead of just looking at the pics and 'oohing'.