Troubled actress Lindsey Lohan is no stranger to the camera, least of all the police camera. Lohan’s latest — and perhaps greatest — mug shot was taken on Tuesday at the Santa Monica Police Department, where the actress was facing a list of charges including giving false information to a police officer and reckless driving. The 26-year-old actress has faced the police cameras five times before — her first time back in 2007 when she was arrested for drunk driving and cocaine possession. But this time, LiLo seems to have finally mastered her mug-shot look, sporting fake eyelashes and forgoing her usual open-mouth pout for a hint of a smirk instead.
More Photography from Time
- Prince Harry Returns to the U.S.
- Up in the Air: Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day
- The Empire State Building: A City Icon Turns 82 Amid Battle to Go Public
- Behind the Curtain: An Open Audition for the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- PHOTOS: U.S. Newspapers Lead with Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line
- Lindsay Lohan’s Brushes With the Law … in Mug Shots