Can’t decide which summer jam you want to listen to? No matter — now you can listen to them all in one! DJ Earworm, best known for his annual “United States of Pop” year-end mashups, got started a bit early this year to bring us SummerMash ’13. He combined the hottest pop songs of the moment into one massive — and, let’s be honest, painfully catchy — ultimate summer jam.
Featured prominently are the two Pharrell-produced hits currently reigning supreme just about everywhere: Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Daft Punks’s “Get Lucky.” The folks over at Mashable also identified the following songs thrown into the mix:
- “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton
- “Clarity” by Zedd featuring Foxes
- “Feel This Moment” by Pitbull featuring Christina Aguilera
- “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk featuring Pharrell
- “Heart Attack” by Demi Lovato
- “I Love It” by Icona Pop featuring Charlie XCX
- “Pompeii” by Bastille
- “Right Now” by Rihanna featuring David Guetta
- “#thatPOWER” by will.i.am. featuring Justin Bieber
- “This Is What It Feels Like” by Armin van Buuren featuring Trevor Guthrie
You can pretend you’re over these ubiquitous pop songs and that you don’t care about this mashup. But as Robin Thicke would say, you know you want it.