Props to this model at Mark + Estel for making it down the runway with a giant black featherduster obscuring her vision.
8 Things We Learned From Fashion Week
- 1. Eyesight is overrated.
- 2. Someone has built the world’s biggest three-hole punch.
- 3. Zombie couture is finally a thing.
- 4. You can wear a tablecloth (or four).
- 5. David Arquette was ahead of his time.
- 6. Kitchen supplies are clothes, too.
- 7. There is no such thing as “too many layers.”
- 8. Everyone needs a DIY baseball hat.