8 Things We Learned From Fashion Week
- 1. Eyesight is overrated.
- 2. Someone has built the world’s biggest three-hole punch.
- 3. Zombie couture is finally a thing.
- 4. You can wear a tablecloth (or four).
- 5. David Arquette was ahead of his time.
- 6. Kitchen supplies are clothes, too.
- 7. There is no such thing as “too many layers.”
- 8. Everyone needs a DIY baseball hat.
That green thing. What on earth???? It looks as if just got up out of bed, still clutching her bedspread to her for cover. Who would wear this? Where? It even makes the 6 foot something, Size negative 2 model look fat and frumpy.
There's NO shape, no sex appeal, no logic. The fabric is pretty, too
bad he did such a bad job using it. Yet more proof designers really just want to make women look ugly.
@LauraWilson1 While I agree that a lot of this is ugly, why does fashion have to be about sex appeal and shape? A shapeless dress can be elegant. It shows a lack of imagination that you think clothing has to be about looking "sexy".