Your dreams of owning the domain sandwich.com can finally become a reality.
Yahoo recently discovered that it owned various golden domain names that it wasn’t putting to good use. So on Thursday, it is starting a week long auction to “set them free…back into the wild of the Internet.”
Bidding for AV.com begins at a mere $1,000,000 to 1,499,999 USD. A bargain!
Here are some of our other favorites:
- Sandwich.com, starting at $50-100k, because obviously
- Crackers.com, starting at $25-50k, because cheese.com is taken
- Sled.com, $50-100k, because winter is coming
- religious.net, $10-25k, because God wants you to
- truestory.com, $10-25k, because this is an entirely true story
I just want to know who has the rights for bomb.com, because that was my favorite phrase five years ago.