- Farrah Fawcett Lets Noxzema “Cream” Joe Namath
- Diet Coke Helps Pierce Brosnan Fight Ninjas
- “Hare Jordan” vs. “Air Jordan”
- Britney Spears Goes Retro for Pepsi
- Charles Barkley’s Ode to Taco Bell
- Jerry Seinfeld Tries Every Trick in the Book to Get an Acura
- Amy Poehler’s Best Buy Adventure
- Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd Fight to Be Samsung Mobile’s ‘Next Big Thing’
I would like to share three Super Bowl commercials that were highly praised in their day and still resonate on a highly artistic and creative level…..they were created for NO FEAR
Ty Murray Rodeo http://youtu.be/s3CvlxeFhYU
Surfer Sonny Garcia http://youtu.be/StdmbwnCwqY
Supercross Jeremy McGrath http://youtu.be/oYLfgmylgH4
FANTASTIC and memorable
There is indeed a Farrah Fawcett/Joe Namath Noxema commercial. However, the woman in this commercial is NOT Farrah Fawcett.
@ladymantis Take it from a die hard Farrah Fawcett fan and belive me when I tell you, that most certainly IS Farrah Fawcett.