The Hard Rock Cafe’s Vanity club in Las Vegas makes sure every night is ladies’ night. At least in the ladies’ room. The 2,000-square-foot lounge sports a $40,000 chandelier made from glass globes, and a cocktail waitress for those who need a drink while waiting in line. Naturally, given its name, the ladies’ room features vanity stations with massive mirrors for image-conscious clubgoers. Though the men’s room at Vanity is not up for the top spot, it’s nothing to ignore; guys get reptile-skin-patterned walls and flat-screen TVs above the urinals.
The 10 Coolest Restrooms in America
Proving that there is indeed a contest for everything, check out the nominees for 2012's America's Best Restroom competition.
Vanity Night Club, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Luxurious Loos
- Liberty Market, Gilbert, Arizona
- Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood, California
- Gitane Restaurant, San Francisco, California
- Mie N Yu Restaurant, Washington, DC
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, Illinois
- Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Vanity Night Club, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Da Marino Ristorante Italiano, New York, New York
- Buc-ee’s, New Braunfels, Texas
- Lane Stadium/Worsham Field at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia