This is important. We know it is.
19 of the Best Tweets about the Election of Pope Francis
As the former Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio himself might say, the Devil finds work for idle hands to do. In this case, while the world awaited the announcement of the new Pope, people on Twitter made mischief.
Somebody Alert Dan Brown
- It’s an Upset
- Let He Who Is without Sin Etc. Etc.
- This Deal Is Getting Worse All the Time
- Wait for It
- It’s a Miracle
- Gender Gap
- Pope Sasha Fierce, We Presume
- Local Boy Makes Good
- That’s Just What They’d Expect Us to Expect
- Obligatory Drug Joke Here
- And the Award Goes To…
- I’ma Let You Finish
- Big Kristen Bell Fan, The Pope
- Thinking Ahead
- Obligatory ‘Girls’ Joke Here
- Sing Out, Jorge!
- Somebody Alert Dan Brown
- Again with the Seagull