This cafeteria-style restaurant, popular with Yelp users for breakfast and brunch, was converted from an old grocery store. And just like a lunch counter’s variety of options, the restrooms let customers have their own way. There are five unisex stalls (with a common sink area), each with its own design and personalized music playlist. One has menu items scrawled on the wall, while another features images of a Vespa ride through Italy.
The 10 Coolest Restrooms in America
Proving that there is indeed a contest for everything, check out the nominees for 2012's America's Best Restroom competition.
Liberty Market, Gilbert, Arizona
- Luxurious Loos
- Liberty Market, Gilbert, Arizona
- Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood, California
- Gitane Restaurant, San Francisco, California
- Mie N Yu Restaurant, Washington, DC
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, Illinois
- Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Vanity Night Club, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Da Marino Ristorante Italiano, New York, New York
- Buc-ee’s, New Braunfels, Texas
- Lane Stadium/Worsham Field at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia